[ramaˈdˤaːn]; also known as Ramazan, romanized as Ramzan, Ramadhan, or Ramathan) is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and is observed by Muslims worldwide as a month of fasting (sawm) to commemorate the first revelation of the Quran to Muhammad according to Islamic belief. For Muslims, Ramadan is a month of fasting, prayer, reflection and community...
- This will be open to all companies specially those Halal certified based here and abroad.
Venue: To be announced
1. Letter of Intent (sent to us by regular mail, fax or e-mail). see contact us for more details.
2. Application Form (would be sent through email) and Requirements Submission
3. Application Assessment/Review
4. Stage 1 Audit
5. Stage 2 Audit
6. Certification Agreement
7. Issuance of Halal Certification